Strack, Ultra-Foods and Town & Country, all strive to deliver excellence customer service by delivering fast, friendly and efficient service at our check outs. In addition we do accept Manufacture, Catalina and internet coupon to increase the overall value and shopping experience.
Manufacturer and Store Coupons:
- All valid coupons must be presented to the cashier at the time of checkout and scan accurately. Coupons that appear copied, distorted, blurry, mass cut or altered will be rejected.
- We will redeem Manufacture coupons according to the terms stated on the coupons.
- All coupons must have an expiration date listed. We will accept manufacture coupons up to 30 days past the expiration date. Store coupons will not be accepted after their expiration date.
- We accept both a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon for the same product based on the terms of the coupons.
- We accept up to 12 identical coupons per transaction and person.
· The total value of coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction. We do not issue cash credit or payout from a coupon purchase.
· Coupons may not be applied to a free item received in any offer.
· We will issue credit based on the terms listed on the coupon for “Buy one Get One Free” coupons or “Free Coupons”. If the “free” item is less than the terms stated on the coupon, we will adjust the credit being issued to equal to the cost of the product being purchased.
· Any applicable sales tax must be paid by the consumer.
· We accept all Catalina “Manufacturer” coupons generated from SVT as well as from our competitors.
· We do not accept Catalina “Store” coupons from our competitors.
· We accept “Manufacturer” Catalina coupons up to 30 days past their expiration date. Sorry, we do not accept Catalina “Store” coupons after their expiration date.
· Valid Catalina coupons will be redeemed according to the terms stated on the coupons.
Internet Printed Coupons:
· We accept valid internet coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules apply.
· Internet coupons must be capable of scanning at the checkout.
· Internet coupons must have a scan bar and follow the industry standard format.
SVT, LLC’s coupon policy may be altered upon management discretion and without notification through advertising.