Ultra Calumet Park – 8785
Ultra Chicago Heights – 8779
Ultra Crestwood – 8753
Ultra Downers Grove – 8762
Ultra Forest Park – 8788
Ultra Gary – 8751
Ultra Highland – 8774
Ultra Joliet – 8763
Ultra Kankakee – 8794
Ultra Kedzie – 8796
Ultra Lansing – 8777
Ultra Lombard – 8761
Ultra Merrill Point – 8752
Ultra Merrilville – 8781
Ultra Prospect Heights – 8746
Ultra Wheaton – 8758
How to reset your login information
NOTICE: If you had an online account with our old website and have not updated your password, please do so now. For security reasons, we are requiring all customers with an online account to re-set their passwords with our new website.”
- Click the ‘Login’ button at the top of the page – this is either a ‘Login’ button, or a small profile icon.
- On the next page, click the ‘Forgot Password’ link
- Enter your email used to register at the site
- Click the ‘Forgot Password’ button – this will send and email with a reset link to the email address you used for your account
- Click the link in the email
- On the page you’re taken to, enter your password – you’ll need to do it twice
- After this process, your password is reset and you should be able to login
To request a donation please visit the Customer Service desk at your local Strack & Van Til, Ultra Foods or Town & Country and ask for a Donation Request Form. We consider each request. To help us make an informed decision, please also provide a copy of your 501c3 letter and number, as well as a prepared proposal, if available, and return it to the store for processing.
- Your organization must be a non-profit, federally-recognized 501c3 organization.
- Be as specific as possible when making the request. If possible, include several levels of available sponsorships and their benefits.
- Allow 30 days to process your request.